Top 10 Questions
If you're looking for something to do, consider finding an answer to one
or more of the great unanswered questions of science. I'm pretty sure this
"top ten" list came from one of
James Trefil's books or essays.
- Why is there something instead of nothing?
- Is there a future for gene therapy?
- Will we ever understand consciousness?
- Why do we age?
- How much of human behavior depends on genes?
- How did life begin?
- Can we monitor the living brain?
- Are viruses going to get us all?
- When will we have designer drugs?
- Is there a theory of everything, and can we afford to find it?
Tom von Alten